In this time of change and uncertainty, we think its essential to remain communicative and transparent about our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. BYLT wouldn't be here without you: our homeowners, business owners, property managers, insurance agents, subcontractors, and everyone else who is a part of the restoration process. We want to make sure we work together to do everything we can to slow the spread of coronavirus.
BYLT is an essential business. Disasters and property losses don't pause for pandemics and neither do we. We are open, and will remain open, through the duration of this event.
Here are the safety protocols the BYLT team is observing:
1. No BYLT employee who is sick or in quarantine is allowed at work or on job sites.
2. BYLT cannot provide service to customers showing symptoms of illness or those in exposure isolation. Please let your BYLT team contact know if you or anyone in your household is showing signs of illness or may have been exposed to the virus.
3. BYLT employees must maintain a safe distance from customers on job sites.
4. BYLT employees must wash/sanitize their hands before or upon entering and after leaving a job site.
5. BYLT employees are required to wear masks while on job sites.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like us to observe any additional safety measures while on your particular job site, please contact your job manager or call us at 410-770-2900.
"We are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe," said TJ Jeffery, General Manager. "Our employees are observing stringent safety protocols and will continue to do so for the duration of this pandemic. We can all get through this together."
Any changes or updates to the BYLT COVID-19 Response and Safety Protocols will be posted here. Please refer to the CDC website for more information about how you can stay healthy and slow the spread of COVID-19.
Stay well and remember: we're here for you. Together, we'll make it right.